Paradise Palms Resort it one of the newest resort communities near Disney World. The clubhouse and resort pool area are stunning. The community pool is zero-entry and features a large waterfall feature, a water slide (kids only) and two large hot tubs. There is also a spray park and children’s pool. There is a tiki bar at the pool with decently priced beer and some food. Many people also bring their own coolers with food and beverages to the community pool area.
The nearest Disney entrance is the Western entrance and is easily reached via Hartzog Road. It is possible to get to Disney World in under 10 minutes with virtually no traffic if you take the Hartzog Road entrance, but getting to the Universal and SeaWorld parks can be a pain.
- Distance from WDW (nearest entrance):5.5 miles
- Distance from SeaWorld:14.7 miles
- Distance from Universal:18.1 miles
- Distance from Legoland:30.9 miles
- Security:Yes. Gated/guarded.
- Housing types:Villas, townhouses. All have private pools.
- Golf community:No
- Rec building/Clubhouse:Yes, including a small store.
- Community Pool:Yes
- Community game room/arcade:Yes
- Tennis courts:Yes