St Pete is a clean, beautiful beach with a lot of natural dunes. There are tons of small shells to sort through, especially jingle shells. The water is warm and calm and you can walk out a long way and still be waste deep.
There are many restaurants and bars along Gulf Blvd. There is free parking, showers, restrooms, and water fountains at 4700 Gulf Blvd.
Times are based on no traffic. Use Google Maps to find the best route and check traffic before you leave.
- Distance from WDW:98.7 miles
- Travel time from WDW:1 hour 31 minutes
- Umbrella rentals:Yes
- Shelling: A lot of small ones. Lots of clam and jingle shells.
- Other:Walking distance to many restaurants and hotels.
- From Pass-a-Grille you can catch the Shell Key Shuttle
- St Pete Beach Map
- St Pete Beach Surf Report