Terra Verde is located seven miles south of Disney world on Poinciana Boulevard. The clubhouse is loaded with free activities like outdoor ping pong, shuffleboard, basketball, miniature golf, volleyball, and a playground. There are hammocks to lay in next to the beautiful lake, and there is a walking trail circling the lake. Overall Terra Verde has a very relaxing and resort-like feel. It is the kind of place where you can skip the parks for a day and just hang out. There is an affordable tiki bar at the community pool that serves some food as well as drinks.
The nearest Disney entrance is the main entrance. It takes about 20-25 minutes to get to Disney World depending on traffic. Getting to the Universal parks takes about 25 minutes and the SeaWorld parks take about 20.
Community pool area at Terra Verde
Lake and boardwalk
A pair of Sandhill Cranes at Terra Verde
Outdoor ping pong, basketball, volleyball, shuffleboard, and even miniature golf.
- Distance from WDW (nearest entrance):7.4 miles
- Distance from SeaWorld:10.4 miles
- Distance from Universal:13.8 miles
- Distance from Legoland:33.2 miles
- Security:Yes. Gated/guarded.
- Housing types:Villas, townhouses. Houses and 4-bedroom townhouses have private pools, some smaller townhouses have spas.
- Golf community:No
- Rec building/Clubhouse:Yes, including a small store.
- Community Pool:Yes
- Community game room/arcade:Yes
- Tennis courts:Yes
- Terra Verde Map