Treasure Island is an island that sits between Madeira Beach and St Pete Beach. It features a beautiful 3.8 mile stretch of white sand. The beach is deep, with dunes and plenty of room for volleyball, long walks, and other activities. This is a quieter beach that has calm, clear water that stays shallow for a good distance. Along the beach you will find a few beach bars, snack shacks, paddle board rentals, and more.
Times are based on no traffic. Use Google Maps to find the best route and check traffic before you leave.
- Distance from WDW:96.2 miles
- Travel time from WDW:1 hour 33 minutes
- Umbrella rentals:Yes
- Shelling: Yes
- Other:Walking distance to many restaurants and hotels.
- Treasure Island Beach Map
- Treasure Island Surf Report