Windsor Hills is a favorite among off-siters. The location can’t be beat and the resort itself is beautiful. The community features a zero entry pool with a water slide, misting deck, beach, and children’s area.
The nearest Disney entrance is the Sherberth Road entrance. It is possible to get to Disney World in under 10 minutes, to the Universal parks in about 25 and the SeaWorld parks in under 20. This is one of the best-located of all the resorts.
- Distance from WDW (nearest entrance):2.1 miles
- Distance from SeaWorld:11.4 miles
- Distance from Universal:14.8 miles
- Distance from Legoland:31.5 miles
- Security:Yes. Gated/guarded.
- Housing types:Villas, townhouses, condos. All houses have private pools and some also have spas.
- Golf community:No
- Rec building/Clubhouse:Yes, including a small store.
- Community Pool:Yes
- Community game room/arcade:Yes
- Tennis courts:Yes
- Windsor Hills Map